The latest Humble Bundle released today is from Capcom called the Capcom Rising Bundle. Offering $229 worth of great games. There are three tiers and some bonuses and as always, purchases help support charity.
The first tier, pay $1 or more gets you three games.
- Strider which retails normally for $15 and currently sits at a very positive 87% with Steam users. Strider is a Metroidvania type platformer that was released in 2014. This game has Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
- Umbrella Corps which was Capcom’s PVP shooter take on Resident Evil. It currently lists for $30, $40 for a Deluxe Version exists. The game however has been poorly received. It currently stands at Mostly Negative with just 34% giving it a “Yes” vote. The game released over a year ago June 21, 2016. According to Steam Spy the game has only 8,800 owners. Not good for a multiplayer game. It also show under 1,000 people have played it in the last two weeks. It has Steam Achievements and Trading Cards. My advice if you get this tier, farm the cards and sell them.
- DmC: Devil May Cry a very good Action Hack and Slash game and the fifth installment in the Devil May Cry series serving as a reboot. It currently sits with Very Positive review with 94% giving it a “Yes”. The game was released in 2013 and has both Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
The second tier, beat the average price gets you an additional four games and an upgrade.
- Umbrella Corps Deluxe Edition Upgrade. I mentioned this above, this gives you the Deluxe Edition of Umbrella Corps. This retails as a $15 DLC and give you weapons, patches, cosmetic options, emotes and skins for your avatar.
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record is a stand alone expansion to Dead Rising 2. It retails for $20 and has a Mostly Positive rating on Steam with 78% giving it a “Yes”. Comes with Steam Achievements and Trading Cards, this is a fun action zombie open world romp that can be played by yourself or in Co-op with a friend.
- Resident Evil HD Remaster is the updated remaster of the original classic. Retailing for $20 it comes with Steam Achievements and Trading Cards and classic third person shooting action. Released at the beginning of 2015, it sits at a Very Positive rating with 89% giving it a “Yes”.
- Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster, released at the beginning of 2016 RE0 is a remaster of the prequel to Resident Evil. Retailing for $20 it comes with Steam Achievements and Trading Cards and has Very Positive rating on Steam with 88% giving it a “Yes”.
- Resident Evil 6, released in 2013 is the ninth installment in the Resident Evil series. Retailing for $30 it currently sits with Mostly Positive ratings, with 78% giving it a “Yes”. Unlike the previous RE games listed, this has Co-op and shared/splitscreen Co-op as well. Also comes with Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
The third tier, Pay $12 or more gets you two more games.
- Dead Rising 2, the sequel to the originally console only Dead Rising retails for $20 and was released back in 2010. It currently sits with a Mostly Positive rating with 74% giving it a “Yes”. It can be played by yourself or in multiplayer or Co-op modes. It comes with Steam Achievements and Trading Cards and is a fun zombie killing game.
- Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition is as you may be able to guess, the third installment in the Dead Rising series. Released back in 2014, it currently has a Mixed rating with 67% giving it a “Yes”. Steam Achievements and Trading Cards are baked in. While the rating is low, this is another fun zombie bashing action game. Worth this tiers cost as it retails for $30.
That’s it in a nutshell. You’ve got just under two weeks left to score the Humble Capcom Rising Bundle.