The Humble Bundle Monthly is a $12 a month curated subscription of games, most of which are redeemable on Steam or are DRM free. The latest monthly that will be released in September includes Killing Floor 2. This game alone retails for $29.99 and the lowest price on record so far has been $12.12 at GamersGate. The lowest it has been on Steam and the Humble Store is $14.99 according to IsThereAnyDeal.com. Killing Floor 2 is easily worth the $12 subscription price since you’ll be receiving several other games in the bundle that are TBA. By subscribing now you get immediate access to Killing Floor 2 and the rest of the bundle the first week in September. Continue reading
The latest Humble Bundle released today is from Telltale Games called the Humble Telltale Games Bundle. Offering $275 worth of great games including the zombie thriller The Walking Dead Seasons 1 & 2, plus the miniseries Michonne. There are three tiers and as always, purchases help support charity. All keys redeemable on Steam.
The first tier, pay $1 or more gets you nine games and is easily worth way more than the $1 minimum.
- Sam & Max Season 1: Includes all Six Episodes from Season One:
- Sam & Max Season 2: Includes all Five Episodes from Season Two:
- Puzzle Agent 1
- Puzzle Agent 2
- Bone – Episode 1 & Episode 2
- Hector: Badge of Carnage
- Telltale Texas Hold’em
- Poker Night at the Inventory
- The Walking Dead Season 1
The Final Station, a 2D pixel graphics survival/adventure game published by tinyBuild is 67% off at the Humble Bundle Store. It will be $4.94 for the next 3 days and 20 hours and the key is redeemable on Steam.
It currently sits with a Very Positive rating on Steam with 84% giving it a thumbs up with over 2,000 reviews.
An apt day for a discount of a zombie game, the day after the father of modern zombies passed away.
The latest Humble Bundle released today is from Capcom called the Capcom Rising Bundle. Offering $229 worth of great games. There are three tiers and some bonuses and as always, purchases help support charity.
The first tier, pay $1 or more gets you three games.
- Strider which retails normally for $15 and currently sits at a very positive 87% with Steam users. Strider is a Metroidvania type platformer that was released in 2014. This game has Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
- Umbrella Corps which was Capcom’s PVP shooter take on Resident Evil. It currently lists for $30, $40 for a Deluxe Version exists. The game however has been poorly received. It currently stands at Mostly Negative with just 34% giving it a “Yes” vote. The game released over a year ago June 21, 2016. According to Steam Spy the game has only 8,800 owners. Not good for a multiplayer game. It also show under 1,000 people have played it in the last two weeks. It has Steam Achievements and Trading Cards. My advice if you get this tier, farm the cards and sell them.
- DmC: Devil May Cry a very good Action Hack and Slash game and the fifth installment in the Devil May Cry series serving as a reboot. It currently sits with Very Positive review with 94% giving it a “Yes”. The game was released in 2013 and has both Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.